Due to the high altitudes and snow machines, snow is pretty much guaranteed in the vast ski area. The lift system is ultra modern and long queues at the ski lifts are rare – only to be seen during the highest peaks of the ski season.
- Amazing skiing for all different levels and abilities;
- Infinite off-piste possibilities;
- 250 kms of interconnected slopes;
- It is called “l’Isle au Soleil” (Sunny Island) due to the high percentage of sunny days;
- Home to the longest ski run in Europe, La Sarenne (16km);
- and the infamous “Tunnel” run, which is for experienced skiers and thrill seekers only;
- A high area, so snow is pretty much garuanteed.
We are staying in large beautiful 4-star 5 bedroom chalets in Oz en Oisans with a cozy living room and a fire place. The chalets are located directly on the piste, so it is easy to go “home” to have lunch or to have a little break. We are sharing a bedroom with one other person from the same sex (twin or double rooms). There are several bathrooms which makes the queues not too long in the morning.
There is a separate room with lockers for our ski/ snowboard equipment. Free entrance to sauna and swimming pool.
BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER
At the reception we can order fresh bread for breakfast. For lunch and dinner we can decide whether we’d like to go out or eat in our chalet. Last year we cooked in the chalet most of the time which was very nice. The chalet has a well equiped kitchen.
NEVER SKIED BEFORE?
Will this be your first time on skis or a snowboard? No problem. It is possible to take lessons and the French teacher will do everything to get you going. Have you been on skis before and would you like to improve your skills? Also that is possible. There are skiing lessons for every level. The lessons are always a lot of fun.
You can book your lessons before or after arrival at the ski school.
DO YOU NEED SKIS OR A SNOWBOARD?
Skis and snowboards can be rented through Nature Connects. Just let me know what you’d like to rent before we go and everything will be ready for you upon arrival.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 7 nights in 4 star accommodation in Oz en Oisans;
- 6 day lift pass Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine (250 KM);
- Towels (fresh ones on Wednesday);
- Neatly made beds on arrival;
- Free use of sauna and swimming pool;
- Amazing time in the snow.
- Transportation to France;
- Travel insurance;
- Equipment & lessons;
- Tourist tax.