What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When filling in a contact- registration- or order form on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number and other details to allow us to get in touch with you and to help you with your experience while using our services. We do not ask for credit card numbers.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form on our site.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To correspond with you in relation to your order, inquiry or interest
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested in.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To refer to you as author of reviews and ratings of services or product you may have submitted.
How do we protect your information?
Our website and your personal information are protected by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for data while being transmitted over Internet. Intrusion attempts are being monitored.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Maintain web browsing session status
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It might affect the user’s experience and make the site may not function to full extent.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us by using our contact form webpage or by following the instructions at the bottom of each email. We will promptly remove you from the correspondence in question.